Companies developing Smart solutions to improve efficiency and sustainability of protected vegetables production, postharvest and products for protected vegetables production.
Why EBTs, Startups & Spin-offs.
Companies that are not yet able to finance themselves.
Infoagro Exhibition offers the chace of taking advantage of a suitable business environment to showcase new developments and innovative ideas.
- Smart Agro companies (remote sensing, Big Data, IoT, cognitive technologies, etc.).
- New Crop Sciences.
- Industrial sector and fruit & vegetables security.
- Postharvest technology.
- Companies in agriculture industry that use technology (land management, logistics, water management, etc.)
- TBC’s, Startups and Spin-offs.
- Universities and research organizations.
- Science and technology parks.
What Smart Infoagro offers to Startups
- 500 exhibitors trading around you.
- Speaker slot: 10 min for presentation.
- Counter presentation.
- 2 Exhibitor passes.
- Media package & promotion: company entry in the Exhibition Guide, promotion of the Smart INFOAGRO on media channels (website, social media, press) and through media partners.
Conditions of participation.
- Company was founded not earlier than 1.1.2015.
- Innovative business concept and/or innovative technology for the INFOAGRO EXHIBITION sectors.
- Prototype is available or product is already on the market.
- Maximum annual company turnover 0.5 million EUR. .
DOWNLOAD: Get started and download Smart StartUps Infoagro application form.
This offer is free of charge*.
However the number of speaker slots and counter presentations is limited. Final selection of applications will be made by Infoagro Exhibition.
* If your application is accepted, you must pay 250 euros as registration fee, which will be back to you after checking the products or solutions presented are coincident with your application.